I have posted the below problem since Jan 7 but no reply has been sent to me yet. Could someone please help ?
– quote – :
A couple of days ago I purchased the redirect package ($12) to redirect my blog to my new site, but when one clicks on a blog post via a search engine the following message appears:
The requested URL /category/Ï„Î±Î¹Î½Î¯ÎµÏ‚-2012/ was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
I posted my problem in the forums and a member told me that the blog and the site should have the same structure. I disabled the redirect and changed the structure of the blog so that both now are identical. Then I enabled redirect again.
However nothing changed. Problem exists and the same message appears every time one clicks on a post via search engines.