Can someone help me figure out the best way to go about this?
1. I blog at http://looplooks.wordpress.com
2. I decided I wanted to go self-hosting. (wordpress.org)
3. I bought http://looplooks.net and hosting services from GoDaddy. Looplooks.com wasn’t available.
4. I transferred all my looplooks.wordpress.com content to looplooks.net
5. Now I’m trying to figure out the best way to redirect my traffic from looplooks.wordpress.com to looplooks.net. I think I have to pay wordpress.com $13 per year to redirect, correct?
Or should I map my .net domain for $13 a year? I would like to be able to use the plug-ins, etc provided by wordpress.org.
The blog I need help with is looplooks.wordpress.com.