Hi, I have recently cancelled my premium package, and will receive £55 refund. However, I would also like to be refunded the remaining £30 I paid to take out a personal package when I originally set everything up on the 3rd August. There is not the option to do so in my manage purchases section.
The blog I need help with is wealdenlabour.wordpress.com.
All refund related queries are processed by the WordPress(dot)com Support Team. I am tagging your post as modlook, for the WordPress(dot)com Support Team to look into the matter. Please subscribe to this thread so that you are notified whenever the Staff responds.
re: partial refunds
Staff need details please.
1. What is the domain URL?
2. What is the underlying .wordpress.com URL?
3. Exactly which username account registered the underlying .wordpress.com blog and purchased the upgrade for it?
4. When was the upgrade purchased?
5. When did the refund request https://en.support.wordpress.com/refunds/ and cancellation http://en.support.wordpress.com/my-upgrades/#canceling-upgrades take place?
6. Do you wish to use the domain on another site? Or do you wish to cancel it?
It is important to know that cancelled domains are not released by the registrar immediately. Also note that here’s no guarantee you’ll be able to use a domain again as it may be sold to someone else. Therefore you should cancel a domain, if and only if, you are sure you do not wish to use it again.
Please clarify as this thread has already been tagged with modlook in the sidebar tags on this thread for a Staff follow-up. How do I get a Moderator/Staff reply for my question? https://en.support.wordpress.com/getting-help-in-the-forums/#how-do-i-get-a-moderatorstaff-reply-for-my-question
I’ve issued a refund for the remaining £30 and there is a copy of the refund receipt in your Billing History:
Refunds usually take 7-14 business days to show on your statement, although international refunds (outside the US) can take a little longer.
Come back to me if you need any further help.
The topic ‘Refund’ is closed to new replies.