Need help? Check out our Support site, then

Revert to old screen name

  1. My original account was raidinglife. The name is not currently being used and I would like to switch back to have my blog addy be . Is this possible?

    The blog I need help with is

  2. Id what you are asking is this: "I changed my username and my blog address and want to change them back", then the answer is: you can't.

  3. Once you change your username you will not be able to change it back and the old name will not be available for you or anyone to use. is no longer available.
    The authors have deleted this blog.

    NOTE that URLs are not recycled here.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic