save function not working?
This morning i noticed that as i toggled back and forth between the fullscreen writing mode and the regular “dashboard” screen writing mode, I was losing content despite having clicked “Save” or “Save Draft” in each mode. Additionally, at one point after clicking “save draft” in the dashboard mode, I lost the entire content. i went back to a revision which only had some of what i had saved. Is this a Twenty Eleven “known issue”?
The blog is uribotanicalgardens.wordpress.com. Thanks!
The blog I need help with is uribotanicalgardens.wordpress.com.
1. How are you connecting to the internet and to WordPress.com? The way you connect to the internet (mobile, satellite, DSL, dial-up) and to your blog, and how many proxy server jumps etc. it takes to connect can cause problems. There maybe be problems with your ISP and/or with the proxy servers.
2. Are you using http:// or https:// see http://en.support.wordpress.com/https/
3.Which browser and version of it are you using?
4. Have you tried clearing your browser cache and cookies? http://www.google.com/support/accounts/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=32050
5. Is your browser version up to date? You can upgrade any browser version here.
6. Do you have third party cookies enabled?
8. Do you have another browser you can try?
1. Wireless, at work ( University of Rhode Island.)
2.I am guessing since the https box is not checked under personal settings, that it is http.
3. Firefox 8.0, recently updated.
4. Just did at your suggestion.
7. Not sure
8. I can try Internet Explorer.
This is the first time I have had this happen and was hoping it is a one-time problem.
Thank you for your suggestions.
The topic ‘save function not working?’ is closed to new replies.