As I've been using wordpress, I've noticed several bugs and thought I'd post them so that they can be fixed in future releases. Either that or I'm doing something wrong... but these are pretty straight-forward.
1. Adding new post categories in a hierarchical fashion breaks often.
- When I have a parent category, then add child categories, the addition of child categories often completely breaks the hierarchical structure of the existing categories.
- My latest example is having a parent category called "Development" with these child categories ".NET - Web", ".NET - Win", "Importing" & "SQL Server". I added the additional child category of "Infragistics" to the "Development" parent category and now the box showing the categories broke out the four existing child categories into parent categories (root level).
- This happens almost every time I add categories.
2. Authorize Twitter Doesn't Work
- When I click on the link "Authorize connection with Twitter", it brings up a twitter page saying, "Woah there!
This page is no longer valid. It looks like someone already used the token information you provided. Please return to the site that sent you to this page and try again … it was probably an honest mistake."
- I've done this many times over the course of months and it still doesn't work.
- This happens every time.
- Windows Vista Enterprise w/SP2
- Intel Core2 Duo (T9600, 32-bit), 3GB RAM
- Domain environment
- Internet Explorer 7.0.6002.18005 (Update Ver: 0)
Please let me know if you need anymore information.
- Nathon Dalton
The blog I need help with is nathondalton.wordpress.com.