* Ambiru — i love the header (green and turquoise i like), the look is very very clean until you get to the bottom whr the categories and archives look like it doesn't belong thr. and no place to put widgets =( but if thr is it wouldn't look as clean as it does now. allows comments on pages which i like, but pictures run off the edge if one doesn't change the size.
* Emire — it has an uncluttered look but pictures run off the edge too unless altered (unlike regulus which just cuts it off - much better for newbies like moi). very user-friendly - widgets-able and large enough fonts (i'm not sure if one can change the font i have not tried it - regulus theme overrides all font changes except colour).
* Flower Power — the red is a bit too overpowering for me, and for some reason instead of being centred, the blog is aligned to the left (am using firefox). sidebar too skinny and it doesn't link to my pages. otherwise it's an ok feminine theme.
* Supposedly Clean — as it's named for, this theme has a clean look too. pictures still run off but it links to my pages at the sidebar. has some theme options, like aligning of sidebar (left or right?) and header options (red, blue or green?). nah, can't beat regulus in the header dept. but it's good.
* Solipsus — i really like this one but it doesn't allow comments in pages, neither does it link to them and pictures run off. =( otherwise it's perfect.
what i would like - enable comments on pages, override picture size, customisable headers!