Social Booking Marking
Can someone please explain to me in detail how to add social book marks to each of the post in my tab. I tried googling it but i always get lost with the coding and i have no clue where to paste what. No clue about css and editing it. So if theres anyone willing to kinda guide me through a detailed step by step process it would be awesome and u get a special mention on my blog..:)
The blog I need help with is tinamaryrajan.wordpress.com.
1) Go to getsociallive.com
2) In the ‘Post Title’ box: write/paste the title of your post.
3) In the ‘Post Permalink’ box: write/paste the URL or the shortlink to your post.
4) (Optional) using the radio buttons select your desired design for the buttons.
5) Click the ‘GetSocial!’ button – some HTML code will appear in a box below.
6) Copy the code to your clipboard – use Ctrl+C or RightClick>>Copy on the selected code (the automatic ‘Send to clipboard’ option will only work with IE).
7) Back to WordPress: Edit your post >> Select HTML edit mode (not visual mode).
8) Paste the code to the bottom of your post.
9) Save your work.
It sounds like a lot of hustle because I wrote everything in such detail, but the whole process should take about 5 seconds to complete (after some practice).
Thanks Hillel so very much! going to try it now. Thanks!
Hillel, it works brilliantly. thanks for the detailed steps :)
The topic ‘Social Booking Marking’ is closed to new replies.