I need help! I’m not the most technologically advanced individual and I just want a more visually appealing way to display facebook, twitter, and pinterest buttons on my blog. I have the links I found under the widgets, but they’re not very cute. I’d rather hide all the info behind icons. I’ve seen these cute icons that link to these social media sites on other peoples blogs, but can’t find a way to incorporate them into my own. Help?!
You can do the following:
1. Find social media icons on the Internet
2. Upload them to your Media Library (Media > Add New)
3. Creating a mock post in the Visual Editor where you insert the images and link each of them to the social media of your choice.
4. Switch to HTML Editor, copy the contents.
5. Paste the contents into a Text Widget (Appearance > Widgets).