Specific Plugin Chat
Is there a place where you can talk about a specific plug in? I am using a few plug ins and wanted to see what other people have done with them and maybe get a few questions answered. Is this the forum to do it in? thanks!
This site is for support of sites hosted on WordPress.COM. You should address your questions to WordPress.ORG the keepers of the software you are using: http://wordpress.org/support/
For more on the difference: http://support.wordpress.com/com-vs-org/
EDIT: After uploading home.php it is being used for a page in my site but not the homepage, I see the contents of home.php when I click the “about” link in the navigation, how can i get this to be the home page?
Please post an active link starting with http:// to the blog in question so we can provide an accurate answer to your question.
There is no FTP access to free hosted WordPress.COM blogs and we cannot install individual plugins into them. Those found on the internet are for WordPress.ORG installs which run on different software.
Please note the code restrictions on free hosted WordPress.com blogs.
If you are referring to a free hosted WordPress.com blog the following applies.
1. You can use the meebo chat widget on your blog.
2. Or you can use Google Talk chatback badges.
3. Or you can use a Talkinator – Chat widget for WordPress.com.
4. You can also post the Twitter widget.
5. You can register a free forum on the internet and then create a custom menu and include a custom link to your forum in it.
6. You can switch themes to P2 as it is a Twitter-like theme.
The topic ‘Specific Plugin Chat’ is closed to new replies.