What I've done so far:
- placed company logo/lettering graphic as background.
- used a picture set in custom header location.
To present an example, I've entered the word "enchanted" in the title field. This enables the correct layout/spacing from the top of the page (ie, main nav is positioned well, as is the "transparent" page, for the most part), but obviously "enchanted" overlaps the logo (background).
When I remove the written title ("enchanted") these items (page/nav) shift up to the top of the window.
- Can I affect the correct spacing from top of page via padding with CSS? But then I wouldn't have a title (for search, for example).
- Or can I maintain a title yet not have it show via "transparent" or "none" in CSS?
- Along these lines, how can I reduce the padding top/bottom on the header (picture set)?
(not certain where these items are. Just learning CSS editing and have purchased the editor).
The blog I need help with is enchantedislandblog.com.