Statistics does not appearing
The stats does not functioning on my dashboard. Simply this is a blank box where was once displayed the bars of stats.
I mean: Even I access the full stats page nothing was displayed, there are a blank box…
Thanks a Lot?
The blog I need help with is blogdolico.wordpress.com.
Try the Cookie Dance: log out, clear browser cache and cookies and do a full restart. If that doesnt’ work, check to see if you’re using the latest version of Flash.
Ok. Thanks a lot!
After clean the cache some things are working some not. It seems to be a Chrome bug. Other brownsers like Firefox and IE shows all information. But Chrome said thats a piece missing and does not recognize WordPress as desirable.
Nearly every day we have bloggers posting here with Chrome issues and in most cases they are not running the latest stable version of Chrome. They are running BETA = buggy versions.
Oops! Something is going wrong again. I’m using the last version of Chrome. But, now (in the panel) the stats box and every info below this are missed. Neither in IE, nor Firefox or Chrome appears stats and other table info. Up to now there’s a blank space bellow quick press where usually appears the stats box. The “stats page” shows information only in IE and Firefox, bur Chrome is out. But in the Panel front page the stats are missed. I’ll appreciate any sugestion…
We need some details please.
1. How are you connecting to the internet and to WordPress.com? The way you connect to the internet (mobile, satellite, DSL, dial-up) and to your blog, and how many proxy server jumps etc. it takes to connect can cause problems. There maybe be problems with your ISP and/or with the proxy servers. It sounds like there could be a problem with your ISP. Can you access any of these directly?
2. Are you using http:// log-in or are your using https:// see http://en.support.wordpress.com/https/
3. Exactly which browser(s) and version(s) of them are you using? If you don’t know click here to find out > http://whatsmyuseragent.com/
4. Have you tried clearing your browser cache and cookies? http://www.google.com/support/accounts/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=32050
5. Is your browser version up to date? You can upgrade any browser version here. http://browsehappy.com/
6. Have you tried using the browser with all extensions or add-ons disabled?
7. Do you have third party cookies enabled? http://support.google.com/accounts/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=61416
9. Do you have another browser you can try?
10. You can use this link to see if your Flash is up to date. http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/ If it’s not up to date then this is where to download and install the latest version of Flash. http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/
11. Have your tried resetting your router and modem?
Thanks for help. Much of your suggestions was done before. Now I was able to solve the problems with IE and Firefox and all seems normally by now. By the way: thanks again for kindness. But the Chrome does not show the stats. Chrome is the latest version 18.0.1025.142. The stats box appears but have inside a grey horizontally bars in panel and in stats page. I’m giving up because I do not boring you with this, there’ll be some kind of bug with WordPress and Chrome in Brazil area… I’ll try to find third party apps but it’ll take some time. Cheers
But the Chrome does not show the stats. Chrome is the latest version 18.0.1025.142. The stats box appears but have inside a grey horizontally bars in panel and in stats page. I
Thanks so much for your reply. I have flagged this thread for Staff attention.
Same here.. :( Chrome does not show the stats. :(
Everything i tried like cleaning Cookies history etc.
edit: I meant to type “resolve them” :(
Ok. It means.. just WAIT for chrome developers and WATCH stats on firefox!!
I have tried firefox. there is no problem. :)
Thanx for you support. I was just trying installing & uninstalling JAVA.
edit: I meant to type “your” :(
The topic ‘Statistics does not appearing’ is closed to new replies.