1. Created blog on wordpress.com
2. Purchased and mapped a domain name ("DOMAIN A")I already owned. Worked fine.
3. Then found a better domain name I'd like to use instead ("DOMAIN B") and purchased it (not from wordpress.com).
1. Can I change the domain mapping from the old domain ("DOMAIN A") to the new domain ("DOMAIN B") without losing the blog content?
2. Since I only purchased the domain mapping option less than a week ago, and do NOT want to keep the domain mapping for the old domain ("DOMAIN A"), can I do this for a credit? (If I can't, no big deal. I'll pay the $10. I just want to know the process.)
3. How do I "unhook" the old domain mapping?
Thanks in advance for your help