(1) Have you noticed your Technorati authority descending?
(2) Are still entering link exchanges and creating a lengthy blogroll of links that neither Google nor Technorati are giving credence to?
(3) Do you have RSS feeds or Atom feeds set up on your blogs?
(4) Are your RSS or Atom feeds set to "partial" or to "full"?
(5) How much do you know about "natural linking patterns" ?
(6) How do you plan to adapt your blogging to make the best of these changes?
It seems the sleeping Technorati dragon has awoken and the times they are a changing. They have made and continue to make changes that bring their evaluation of Technorati authority more in line with how Google is determining authority based on natural linking patterns.
Read what the changes for calculating Technorati authority are here:
Read and find out what "natural linking patterns" are and how to develop such a blogging strategy here:
Natural Linking Strategy for Bloggers
The blog I need help with is onecoolsite.wordpress.com.