Different themes have different widths (as raincoaster already pointed out) and different default styling for tables: you can't switch to a different theme and expect the exact same appearance. Depending on the theme, you may need to add extra coding.
Remarks on the table code:
1) Sometimes you enter a space between the opening td tag and the content, sometimes you don't. Don't.
2) border="1" is deprecated and doesn't work: remove it.
3) You've specified a 60px width for each cell. This doesn't work, because the total column width in Bouqet is 716px and the default width for tables is 100% of the column width.
4) If you want to specify the cell widths, you don't write the same command 30 times: you just specify the column widths. If you want five columns of equal width, you write this between the opening table tag and the opening tbody tag:
<col width="20%" /><col width="20%" /><col width="20%" /><col width="20%" /><col width="20%" />
5) You have erroneously made the thumbnails link to attachment pages. You need to remove the links from around the image codes; that is, remove these:
<a href="ETC ETC">
6) You have included unnecessary stuff in the image codes but omitted a crucial one: width. This is what you need for each image:
<img style="width:105px;" alt="DESCRIPTIVE TEXT HERE" src="IMAGE URL HERE" />
7) Turn the opening td tag of each image cell to this: