this is my user ID not my email address
Got a notice that my e-mail address has changed. It is (email redacted)
The blog I need help with is cgoldste.wordpress.com.
If you did not change you email address do not click the link.
cgoldste.wordpress.com is okay for blog
(email redacted) for all other mail
you have two separate email address settings at WordPress.com.
Blog notifications for the admin (like comment moderation, Likes, new subscriptions, etc) are sent to the email address at Settings -> General in the Dashboard.
Personal notifications (like comments on your post, subscription emails, and upgrade renewals) are sent to the email address at Users -> Personal Settings in the Dashboard.
If you did not change your email address do not click the link in the email you received. If you think your blog has been hacked read on.
Go to your email program and change the password to a very difficult one because that’s how many hackers gain access to blogs
Then read this please knowing that blogs don’t get hacked when security protocols are followed. > http://en.support.wordpress.com/security/
1. If you can log-in go here > Users > All Users and delete any user that does not belong there.
2. Disable post by email > http://en.support.wordpress.com/post-by-email/
3. Disable post by voice > http://en.support.wordpress.com/post-by-voice/
4. Change your blog password to a very difficult one > http://en.support.wordpress.com/passwords/#change-your-password
5. Use a secure, encrypted connection to connect to your Dashboard. Under Users → Personal Settings, check the box that says “Always use HTTPS when visiting administration pages, and click Save Changes.
is wordpress on all of my e-mail? No one will know it
I do not understand you. If English is not your mother tongue please click this link and find a support forum in your own language that you can post to > https://en.forums.wordpress.com/topic/forums-in-other-languages-not-english?replies=1
hey please suggest me why cant i add plugins to my free wordpress.com blog??
The topic ‘this is my user ID not my email address’ is closed to new replies.