I know there’s a premium themes forum but these are random questions I think.
– Can I select only a few categories to appear under the sit title and tagline?
– When I purchase the theme, will I still have the same domain name? Is there any extra charges?
– If the theme doesn’t work out, is there like a 2 day money-back option?
If someone could please answer those or some of those questions i’d really appreciate it. I have been thinking for months to buy a premium theme and i’d like to do it today some time.
The blog I need help with is wrestlingrambles.com.
1. You can choose as many as you want with a custom menu: http://en.support.wordpress.com/menus/
2. The only that will change is the theme, and you’ll only be charged for the theme.
3. You have 30 days after purchase to request a full refund.
Ah okay, sounds like a very fair system.
Just to be absolutely clear, I won’t be charged any more than 68 dollars when I purchase the theme?
Thanks for your help!
That is correct, you’ll only be charge for the price of the theme.
Okay, thanks for your help. Appreciate it!
How do I set it on private? I need to edit a lot of content before public see it.
never-mind, I found it.
Only getting use to the new settings :D
Thanks again for your help.
Hey, I’m trying to add share buttons but none are visible. It only gives me the option to make one. How do I add twitter, FB shares etc?
Nevermind, got it.
The topic ‘Traction Theme’ is closed to new replies.