Tumblr import

• Author

My tumblr import has taken over two days and still nothing. I’ve tried disconnecting tumblr and clearing the data but nothing has worked. Is there anything else I can try?

The blog I need help with is solitaryearthwitch.home.blog.

kino8alpha

I am having same issue. I’m just letting it run.

Hi solitaryearthwitch,

I’ve double checked to confirm your import is still queued. It didn’t cancel. But please do reconnect to your Tumblr account if you’ve disconnected it, as that could be preventing it from starting.

We’re processing quite a few imports from Tumblr at the moment, which is causing a backlog of imports in our system. While it may look like your import failed, it’s just in line for processing, and luckily it’s still in the queue. At this point I’m not able to give an estimate on how long it might take to catch up with the backlog, though.

@kino8alpha — I’ve replied to you in this thread :)

No problem! Everything is connected. At least it should be. I was just curious

kokkieh
    Staff

Hi there,

It looks like the import on your site has completed – some content has been imported, and no import is currently running.

If you’re still missing posts, please restart the import now – posts already on your WordPress.com site will be skipped by the importer. It might take a while to complete, though, as we’re still seeing a lot of new Tumblr imports being created so there’s still a backlog. At this point I’m not able to give an estimate on how long it might take to catch up with the backlog, though.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.