tumblr import

• Author

jarexx

expect it’s just that the queue’s so long, but it’s been well over 24 hours (maybe 48 now? losing count) so, just checking in to see if something’s stuck or if it’s just that way too many people are trying to do the same thing

blog I’m importing to is jarexx.wordpress.com

The blog I need help with is jarexx.wordpress.com.

Hi jarexx,

This is due to the number of Tumblr imports we processing at the moment but thanks for bearing with us :)

I’ve double checked to confirm your import is still queued. It didn’t cancel. But please do reconnect to your Tumblr account if you’ve disconnected it, as that could be preventing it from starting.

While it may look like your import failed, it’s just in line for processing, and luckily it’s still in the queue. At this point I’m not able to give an estimate on how long it might take to catch up with the backlog.

jarexx

ok, that’s about what I figured, thank you!

kokkieh
    Staff

Hi there,

It looks like the import on your site has completed – some content has been imported, and no import is currently running.

If you’re still missing posts, please restart the import now – posts already on your WordPress.com site will be skipped by the importer. It might take a while to complete, though, as we’re still seeing a lot of new Tumblr imports being created so there’s still a backlog. At this point I’m not able to give an estimate on how long it might take to catch up with the backlog, though.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.