Tumblr Import

• Author

I know there’s a backlog just making sure my import is actually queued and hasn’t failed somehow.

The blog I need help with is nekkidmalecelebs.wordpress.com.

torres126

Hi there, I’ve tagged WordPress.com staff to help you with confirming if your import is still in the queue.

You’ll likely receive a response within a few hours from a staff member, but in the meantime, you may wish to take a look at this thread: https://en.forums.wordpress.com/topic/tumblr-imports/

If it’s reset, please bare in mind the following as advised by staff:

Please be patient and don’t try cancelling the process yourself – we’re experiencing a high volume of imports from Tumblr at the moment causing a backlog of pending imports in our system. The imports are being run in the order they are submitted.

If the new import doesn’t complete within 24 hours, please let us know.

Hope this gets resolved soon, and welcome to WordPress.com. :)

Hi nekkidmalecelebs,

I’ve double checked to confirm your import is still queued. It didn’t cancel. But please do reconnect to your Tumblr account if you’ve disconnected it, as that could be preventing it from starting.

We’re processing quite a few imports from Tumblr at the moment, which is causing a backlog of imports in our system. While it may look like your import failed, it’s just in line for processing, and luckily it’s still in the queue. At this point I’m not able to give an estimate on how long it might take to catch up with the backlog, though.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.