I love the new update to the twenty twelve theme, but I'm trying to do a few customizations that I can't figure out. I have paid for the custom them options etc on WP.
1. I want my header logo to be placed in the upper right corner of the theme, not below the menu, which seems like a very odd location. If it can't go in the upper right corner, upper left is fine with using no header text?
2. I want to remove the border around the header logo only, not all the images. It looks great on the blog images, but looks terrible on the header logo.
3. How in the world do I keep the box at the bottom of the page that pops up that says "custom twenty twelve theme by wordpress" once you scroll down. I paid for no ads on my site, and this obscures the bottom of the page.
4. How do I use the custom boxes that show on your live demo at http://twentytwelvedemo.wordpress.com/2011/07/07/a-short-post/ and http://twentytwelvedemo.wordpress.com/2012/03/23/dont-stop-questioning/ which seem like custom blockquotes, but those don't appear on any menu in the text editor.
5. On the about.me widget used on the homepage template, is there any way I can get the text to wrap around the image, which is a bit overpowering.
THANKS for the answers to the above questions. I love the update to this classic theme, it's hard to find a great minimalist theme design that's highly functional, thanks. Scott
The blog I need help with is scottfillmer.com.