Thanks guys. So is there a way to cancel the domain mapping and purchase the bundle now or are we going to have to purchase the upgrades individually now? If we had known this was the case I think we would have waited and bought the bundle. Thank you again.
Ok thanks. I think we have decided just to purchase the individual upgrades we want, it comes out to be cheaper than the bundle anyway and gives us all we need as we dont need every upgrade right now. Thank you very much for your help.