Unable to renew domain: 503 error

• Hello,
    I have already emailed support (at) wordpress (dot) com about this, but am posting here because I’m pretty much panicking because I have a domain on which the expiration date is August 25, 2015, but am unable to pay for it. When I hit the button that says renew for $26 US Dollars, it pops up a page that says “Whoops! Something is wrong with the servers and we’ve been notified about the problem” or something like that. I really need help with this because if I don’t pay for it today it will expire.
    Thanks,
    Steven.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there. I’ve tagged this for staff to follow up. Please be patient while waiting for them to respond.

And don’t panic. There is a grace period of 10 days after a domain expires before you have to pay penalties or run the risk of losing it, so there’s still time to sort this out: https://en.support.wordpress.com/domains/domain-expiration/#grace-period

• Hi Steven,

I see that Denise sent you an email reply earlier today about your domain. Denise has you covered — you’re welcome to reply directly to her email with any questions, or let me know if her email didn’t reach you. :)

• Hello,
    Yes Denise has me covered. Thanks and I appreciate the help. :)

• The topic ‘Unable to renew domain: 503 error’ is closed to new replies.