Unknown blog deletion?
My blog was deleted without my knowledge and I can’t access it. My blog’s original url was trinketspotter.wordpress.com. I received an email (while away from my computer) to say that someone had clicked delete on my blog and now I am unable to access it. Please help me?
Blog url: http://trinketspotter2.wordpress.com/
The blog I need help with is trinketspotter2.wordpress.com.
trinketspotter.wordpress.com is no longer available.
The authors have deleted this blog.
Go to your email program and change the password to a very difficult one because that’s how many hackers gain access to blogs
Read > http://en.support.wordpress.com/security/
1. If you can log-in go here > Users > All Users and delete any user that does not belong there.
2. Disable post by email > http://en.support.wordpress.com/post-by-email/
3. Disable post by voice > http://en.support.wordpress.com/post-by-voice/
4. Change your blog password to a very difficult one > http://en.support.wordpress.com/passwords/#change-your-password
5. Use a secure, encrypted connection to connect to your Dashboard. Under Users → Personal Settings, check the box that says “Always use HTTPS when visiting administration pages, and click Save Changes.
So is there no way that I will be able to retrieve my blog?
This thread is flagged for a Staff response. Please follow the instructions above and be patient while waiting.
thank you very much :)
The blog was deleted by the user who owned it, not dscogings, and confirmed via email yesterday.
The topic ‘Unknown blog deletion?’ is closed to new replies.