When I log in with my Google account, on the Home page, I clicked to add my site (achaikindofday.wordpress.com). Next to it should be a link to Verify and lead you to verification options. Nothing appears next to my site name. I have read the forums and posted this question in Google's help forums as well. Please help. Thank you.
I know I need to follow these steps, from WordPress, but I'm not presented with verification methods:
1. Log in to https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/ with your Google account.
2. Enter your blog URL and click Add Site.
3. You will be presented with several verification methods. Choose Meta Tag.
4. Copy the meta tag, which looks something like
<meta name='google-site-verification' content='dBw5CvburAxi537Rp9qi5uG2174Vb6JwHwIRwPSLIK8'>
5. Leave the verification page open and go to your blog dashboard.
6. Open the Tools Page and paste the code in the appropriate field.
7. Click on Save Changes.
8. Go back to the verification page and click Verify.
Blog url: http://achaikindofday.wordpress.com/