I am trying to decide if it is worth my while to pay the $99 to maintain my upgrades. If I cancel it will I lose the renewal of my domain? Will I loose some or all of my ability to control the formatting of the texts in my posts? Will I be unable to upload videos into my blog? Have I used anywhere near 10 gig in my blog thus far? Will I be able to renew my upgrades at some point in the future if I cancel them now? Is there a less expensive option that would allow me to renew my domain, format my fonts, and upload videos?
Blog url: http://garystormsongs.wordpress.com/