When I refresh, I get html format
About a month or so ago, I began having several problems with my blog — which I’ve not experienced before:
1. Suddenly, when I go to Dashboard, I’m told my blog as “No incoming links” when, in the past, there’d be at least 1-2 every day. I’ve e-mailed “Support” about this at least 2 weeks ago, but am told you’re “still working on it.”
2. When I refresh my blog, or do a new post, or go to the comments page, often it’s slow uploading. I have this problem of slowness only with my blog, not with other sites. I experience the slowness problem using BOTH Internet Explorer AND Firefox.
3. Sometimes when I refresh my blog, or do a new post, or go to the comments page, I get my blog in html format.
Again, I want to emphasize that the above problems began about a month ago. I did not have these problems before.
Blog url: http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/
1. The incoming links issue was reviewed, but there’s not a simple fix. It’s still under investigation.
2. Are any other sites loading slowly for you? Also, are all WordPress.com sites loading slowly or just yours and the other WordPress.com sites load fast for you?
3. Do you mean that you see the site without any styles applied? If that’s the case, then it’s possible that something along the line could be blocking your ability to view some of the supporting files on WordPress.com. To pinpoint where that might be happening, you can try a few things like:
* Check to make sure *.wordpress.com and *.wp.com are added as trusted sites in your browser settings.
* Make sure there are no anti-virus or firewall or other filters which might be blocking your ability to load some types of content.
* Check from an alternate location to rule out local network or ISP related problems.
* Try rebooting your router. I have had other users who reported similar problems in the past say that this helped them, so it might be worth a try.
The topic ‘When I refresh, I get html format’ is closed to new replies.