1. I go to https://signup.wordpress.com/signup/?ref=newdash-myblogs-bottom
2.Any address I decide to input yields the same result, so for the purpose of this I will use the address justinbronzeblog2014 (so the end product should be justinbronzeblog2014.wordpress.com).
3. Note: The checking... thing circles forever. This is more recent. When this problem was still occurring a year ago, it would say that the address was available and still give me the same error I get now. So I am just noting this, it doesn't seem to affect or have a hand in the problem.
4. In the box asking me to 'Name Your Blog' I put My Blog 2014. In the drop-down, I allow my blog to be viewable by everyone.
5. I scroll down and click Create Blog.
6. After I click create blog, I am ALWAYS redirected to https://signup.wordpress.com/signup/?blog=1
I always receive this error message: Oops! Sorry an error has occurred. Please click here to contact us so that we can fix it.
Please remember that you have to provide the full, complete Blog URL, otherwise we can not fix it.