Actually, you've only sent us 12 emails, and we've replied to all of them. Here is the text of the most recent reply:
Naoko sent a reply about your domain last night (2011-12-27) a little after 11:15pm PST. Reading your emails to us, it doesn't look like you've seen our reply yet.
Can you check your junk/spam folder for an email from [email redacted]?
If it's not there, here's what Naoko said you'll need to do:
At least 2 name servers are required in order to point the domain to another host.
Please obtain the correct name server information from your new host and follow the instruction here.
If you're trying to set the A record to that IP, please try these steps:
1. First, log into your Domain Manager by following the instruction of the "Domain Manager Login" section here:
2. Once you're logged in, click on the domain name you want to edit.
3. Under Nameservers, click on "Set Nameservers".
4. In the pop-up window, select "I have specific nameservers for my domains".
5. Replace any name servers listed with the following:
6. Click on OK to save, wait a few minutes for the settings to go through, and then refresh the page.
7. When the nameservers change, you'll see some information under DNS Manager, and a link that says "Launch" - click that link to edit your DNS records.
8. The A record of your domain should be listed as the first record on the list. In the Actions columns on the left, click on the pencil/notepad icon to edit the record (make sure you click on the icon for the same line that the A record is on).
9. Finally, use the information provided to your by your new host to fill out the "Host Name" and "Points To IP Address". The field labeled "TTL" should stay in the default "1 Hour" value. Click on OK to save the new record.
That's it - your new A record should go live after a short delay.