WordPress has stopped displaying my graphics.
I posted a new blog with a photo. It was fine, but I wanted to resize it. So I deleted that image and reloaded it. Now, not only will that image not display, but no photo or graphic that I have previously uploaded will display either. All my blogs with images are now image-less.
I tried several other sites and can post just fine there. I’ve tried trouble shooting options for this site and it is only telling me to stuff I did last week as basic computer upkeep. Clearing Cashes and so forth.
I can’t figure out why images will not display on WordPress now. I’ve also double checked file size, these files were below the size limit.
Blog url: http://urbannight.wordpress.com/
The blog I need help with is urbannight.wordpress.com.
I do see images in most of the posts on the front page of your blog. I am using Firefox 15.0.1.
(1) Are these missing images found in your Media Library ie. on WordPress.com servers? Or are they hosted on another site?
(2) Are you trying to edit posts or pages and/or upload images into a post on the WordPress.com home page? http://wordpress.com/#!/post/
Or are you working on the dashboard of your own blog?
(2) If you are using an IE9 browser in compatibility mode that makes it render as IE7 and IE7 is not supported. To disable see > http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/1196-internet-explorer-compatibility-view-turn-off.html
a. Have you tried clearing your browser cache and cookies ? http://www.google.com/support/accounts/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=32050
b. Have you tried updating the browser to the latest stable version? http://browsehappy.com/
(3) For details about the options for uploading images see:
(4) For troubleshooting images tips see > http://en.support.wordpress.com/images/troubleshooting-images/
The topic ‘WordPress has stopped displaying my graphics.’ is closed to new replies.