WordPress.com Annual Reports 2017?

• Author

Last year there wasn’t an annual reports available but there was the promise that it might come back (somewhat different). Will it be possible for 2017?
    Thanks.

The blog I need help with is flatersfotoblog.wordpress.com.

galois

kokkieh
    Staff

Hi there,

There won’t be an annual report this year either. Our Data team is working on a new type of stats report for going forward, but annual reports in the format that we had them from 2012 to 2015 will not be coming back at this time.

Hopefully next year. Thanks for the update.
    best wishes

galois

Hi, @kokkieh
    Thanks for the clarification and happy new year for you. :)

kokkieh
    Staff

Happy to help :)

And all the best for 2018 to you also, @galois!

teylen

I am a bit disheartned to learn that they won’t be anymore annual reports.
    I enjoyed the one of 2015, really worked to see a better one in 2016 and now in 2017 there won’t be one either, and there never will be one.

As for the new kind of Stat report. I hope it doesn’t mean having less information available. Like I did upgrade my blog to “personal” this year, yet I didn’t upgrade for the advanced stats.

edwardbrain1

I hope there is one for next year. I run a couple of sites now, one for an organization. It would have been nice to have an annual report of some sort to show off how success the site is since we moved over to WordPress. A disappointment.

guzwb

Que pena ter terminado. Era uma mais valia.

sadded

sqlwithmanoj

I was also expecting the report in new format as proposed last time in 2016 year end. Just like the previous year I created mine for this year end: https://sqlwithmanoj.com/tag/wordpress-annual-report/

The topic ‘WordPress.com Annual Reports 2017?’ is closed to new replies.