WordPress.com Forums Code of Conduct
Welcome to the WordPress.com Support Forums, the only official public support community for WordPress.com.
These forums represent a place where anyone can both request and provide help, and as communities can sometimes get out of hand, we do have a few rules that we would like everyone to follow.
- Always be aware of your own tone and focus. We love positive and productive discussions, so please keep comments on the topics at hand and not on other members of the community.
- Always promote a kind and friendly atmosphere where all users feel welcome.
- Always be aware that you are posting to a public forum, and that forum topics may only be deleted if they represent a valid security or personal safety concern.
- Though action may need to be taken at times by those with the privileges to do so, these forums represent a community. Each person has as much of a right to be here as you do.
- If you would like to bring anything to the attention of the moderators or staff, please simply add the “modlook” tag followed by a second tag with your reason. For example, “modlook, spammer [username]”
- And, of course, please do not spam the forums, post links to blogs containing objectionable material, or solicit off-site help.
Violating the code of conduct will result in a minimum two day ban from the forums.
Though the above points represent the ground rules for this community, we encourage you to visit Getting Help in the Forums for further information and helpful tips.
We’ve updated our Forums Code of Conduct! See the new Community Standards here:
The topic ‘WordPress.com Forums Code of Conduct’ is closed to new replies.