For some reason, my blog displays a couple text links or parts thereof in the wrong color. I've tried changing the color manually and de-linking and re=linking the content, but neither worked.
My links generally display in red. I noticed months ago that when I changed the spelling of one person's name from ue to an umlaut u, the umlaut u displayed in yellow (the standard color for my unlinked bold text), even though it remained effectively linked. Then later, I added a whole new name to the blog, and that entire name shows yellow despite being hyperlinked. This only occurs on one string of templated entries, wherein I rank the top light heavyweight boxers. If you go to https://danboxing.wordpress.com/category/rankings/light-heavyweight/ you can see the affected entries. The fighters whose links are affected are those ranked #13 and #15 in the most recent posts- Andrzej Fonfara and Juergen Braehmer, respectively.
The blog I need help with is danboxing.wordpress.com.