Hello Compassionate Experts,
I've been modifying my wordpress.com site with the CSS editor and can't figure out a few things:
1. how to widen my .center-column width and make the Page Title area take up less space.
2. I would also like to make the Page Title Font a bit larger but no luck where I've tried so far.
3. Is it possible to change the color of the header from the light grey it currently is, to something a bit darker? I've tried adding color to the .blog-name but it hasn't worked.
4. I managed to align my submenus with the hover colors but have this funky white space between the second the and third level of my pull down menus (under market research)
5. Can I take off the wordpress link at the bottom of the footer and replace with my contact info?
A general question - I'm a baby with HTML and find the line break code TheSacredPath provided disappearing everytime I return to the visual editor. Am I not supposed to switch between the two?
Any help greatly appreciated.
The blog I need help with is makingwordscount.net.